SUPPORT BY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF FERMO TO THE CONSORTIUM.
THE FERMO'S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE , ALWAYS SENSITIVE TO THE ACTIVITIES OF INTERNATIONALIZATION CARRIED OUT ON THE TERRITORY, HAS CONCERNED THEIR PATRONAGE AND THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO OUR PROJECT:
THE WEB FOR THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF SMALL BUSINESSES: FROM ONLINE PROMOTION TO BUSINESS ON THE TERRITORY.
The project includes a multi-level action to optimize the presence on the web of the associated compaqnies throught the various digital channels used by the consortium.
This is to make up for the lesser presence on markets throught trade fairs, guaranteeing a more constant and incisive communication and promotion of the productions of the associated companies.
In particular, given the potencial for "visual promoting"of our refernces products, in recent years the consortium has emplemented a promotion strategy aimed at exploding the potential of social like INSTAGRAM. This requires a production of contents of same always innovative.
Below are the operational steps that have guaranteed success in previous years, and renewed:
1) Care and constant updating of contents, images, the most suitable hashtags to ensure user involvement and maximum visibility.
2) Monitor in real time the requests to which it is important to give an immediate response.
3) Research activities on the web and on social networks of contacts that can be interesting for our members, from boutiques to designers who are looking for artisans and small brands to expand their market.
4) Analysis of the projects proposed by foreign operators, to understand the feasibility of the projects themselves, and individualization of the best partners among our companies that can meet the needs of customers.
5) Organization of visits to the territory of the operators who intend to proceed operationally for the realization of the projects, guaranteeing them the best reception from every point of view, for the ptomotion of the territory itself.
6) Organization of meetings during the MICAM period in Milan; opportunity for producers to show them new samples.
7) Next global assistance, which often are start-ups, for which a meticulous work is needed to lay the groundwork to go on, but which if well exploited increases the online market of our associates, with consequent enhancement of the territory.